Wednesday 9 January 2008

animals-living-slaughter-eating

In two days, on a school week, I would not watch much television, if any at all.

Good timing on my part this week. I've now seen four programmes in two days involving animals. Not pets, farm animals, legislation make them farm animals.

In two days, I've looked at animals and listened to various views.

The last of the four, "The Lie of the Land" channel four, broadcast completed a few moments ago, was the most blunt.

A lot to take in. Late now, so not the best time to think about it, I would like to get some sleep.

What I will leave, is this. With the information as broadcast, when will individuals realise that if they make the choice in themselves about something, that they will soon hear about others, who have made the choice themselves. If I was a revolutionary, I would be calling it their own intelligent revolution.

Maybe there will be more to follow on this...

closing thoughts. Death is part of life. Animals are farmed so people can eat. In twelve months time there may be no cattle roaming the fields of England.

No comments: