Thursday, 31 July 2008
As America Collapses US Government Secret Plans Revealed The mass media said almost nothing about the secret meeting of the House, mentioning only one of the items being discussed. (The new surveillance techniques that are going to be used by the U.S. Government to watch all American citizens). The story was first released in a newspaper out of Brisbane, Australia revealing the contents of the secret U.S. Government meeting and plans for America including all of it's citizens. Shortly there after, David J. Meyer from Last Trumpet Ministries found it and made it more available for the world to see.
The imminent collapse of the U.S. Economy to occur sometime in late 2008
- The imminent collapse of the U.S. Government finances sometime in mid 2009
- The possibility of Civil War inside the United States as a result of the collapse
- The advance round-ups of "insurgent U.S. Citizens" likely to move against the government
- The detention of those rounded up at The REX 84 Camps constructed throughout the United States
- The possibility of public retaliation against members of Congress for the collapses
- The location of safe facilities for members of Congress and their families to reside during massive civil unrest
- The necessary and unavoidable merger of The U.S. with Canada and Mexico establishing The North American Union
- The issuance of a new currency called the AMERO for all three nations as an economic solution.
Such complex and massive preparations, even for the above mentioned "safe facilities" alone, would require a great deal of time to accomplish don't you think? How long have "they" been so expectantly preparing? What is this really about?
Tuesday, 29 July 2008
Sunday, 27 July 2008
I struggle with the word "artist". In the past I've worked with artists and I'm nothing like them and I struggle with people using the word "artist" when clearly they are an artisan.
I hope that the more I see my name within several words of "artist" that the feeling comes to me. In the meantime, I'll do my own thing, make what I want to make, understanding that in no way does it fit with "mainstream" culture and not really knowing where within the "underground" I am. I will not add that this scenario at times is lonely, coz that would just be silly.