Wednesday 9 January 2008

and so to accounts

it's that time of year, oh accounts, accounts.

The mature student thing sets up lots of situations where it feels like being pulled in two directions. My tax situation remains as it did before the course began. I'm simultaneously a student and a worker. Difficult sometimes to "get my head around that"

Like being of a physical age, yet experiencing mental conditions that mybe a teenager would go through. Again, at times, this being pulled causes much confusion. Maybe I'm realising more about myself and what happens to me that will, in turn allow for understanding and acceptance. Just in writing this, this feels like a huge step. Admitting all this, out loud, on a blog, as myself, when did that start. Oh, about 4 minutes ago, silly me.

No comments: