Friday 12 September 2008

picking up

I've realised I'm kind of picking up where I left off.

What do I mean ?

I saw Atilla and John Cooper at a small festival in essex, there were of a lot of acts on that weekend, and it's because of those two that i remember what the weekend was. At a festival this summer, atilla was performing and having seen him again, I remember JCC. His almost dylan esque appearance and accent defining. I spoke of jim last nite in the pub, with a bloke what i now talk to when we are both in the pub. Seeing and hearing him again has been a link, a positive happy link back to those earlier times. At those earlier times, I maybe wasn't able to follow up seeing those guys and I'd not been at the festival with friends, so there was not that festival follow up thing.

Finding jcc playing nearby and atila too, I've made a connection with those past times and now, as I say, kind of picking up where I left off, although at the time I was unaware of that.

Interesting times.

No comments: