Thursday 1 May 2008

approaching the second year exhibition

I have sent my statement for the second year exhibition. Bravely I am placing here for a wider group to see it.

Andrew Martyn Sugars
Three Four.

I am investigating work made from documentitive occurrences within situations. I’m interested in relationships and their change.
To research these I joined a Community Cohesion programme as a resident and became involved in a project involving creative processes as a means to bring people together. Through discussion it became clear that communication and space to understand between citizens are needed for a community to start to work again.
In the work on display, I am looking at relationships in two part, three part and communication within, using documentitive occurrences gathered from the community in which I live.

No comments: